Nephew - Blaa & Black Nephew - Blaa & Black

Simplistic Quality.

I loved this video, but I found a few things that could have been done a bit better. When I started this vid I noticed one specific thing about it:
There was absolutely no interactivity except the replay button.
secondly
The Art style.
It is unique and beautiful in it's own way. I truly appreciate the artistic quality of emotion in this vid. I have no problems with this, it even added another element, the near lack of expression from the woman after the tatoo thing went into her head.

The next thing I noticed was the timing when she says the lyrics to the song. It was just a little off, but enough to notice.

Thanks and keep up da good work ^_^

-Jiom

{Ä}JapAn EthNic{Ä} {Ä}JapAn EthNic{Ä}

Wow, just AMAZING

This is awesome!

It is works like these that make me want to keep trying with my works ^_^

Ghost In Shell Remix Ghost In Shell Remix

Giving a slow beat to a fast song just kills it.

Look man, I respect you for this. Truely. However the beat you added in subtracted from the overall sound value of the peice. I love Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alne Complex. Hell, I've got the soundtrack. But you can do better that this... The beat you added made the song's music seem slow while the lyrics kept going at the same pace. This made the song all conjested. The advice I would give you is to make the beat either faster, softer/faster, or just remix the sounds you can barely hear after the beat is added. It almost feels like a weight is lifted when the beat stops.